Friday, June 5, 2015

Bubba Earth Natural's Arthritis & Joint Pain Relief Cream


If you have been following my blog, you know I have a few health issues. On top of my diagnosis of various problems, I am still trying to get a diagnosis on certain pains I have been getting around my joints. I have gone to a few doctors, including a Rheumatologist and I am still in pain. My knee gets swollen, and my fingers ramp up all the time, even if I am not using them. I have been on an anti-inflammatory medicine but it doesn't seem to be helping, specially the heels of my feet. On the bright side, I haven't gotten head aches since being on the anti inflammatory meds. I still need to do something about the pain!

You can bet my OCD got the best of me here...

One night my knee pain was so bad, I couldn't even sleep. After two hours of twisting and turning and messing around with my knee, I thought of using some peppermint oil diffused with fractionated coconut oil. This provided almost instant relief and I was finally able to sleep. I still needed something more potent, but I wasn't ready to buy a few essential oils in order to make the perfect concoction. I saw Bubba Earth Naturals Arthritis & Joint Pain Relieve Cream and decided to try it out.


About Bubba Earth Naturals Arthristis & Joint Pain Relive Cream

Cost: $21.97 on Amazon

  • 1) AVOID PAIN CAUSED BY INFLAMMATION that gets in the way of your daily life. Our new joint pain relief cream ointment is specially crafted to deliver anti-inflammatory pain relievers for arthritis, back pain, joint pain. neck pain, foot pain, sprains, tendonitis, shin splints, etc. Because it reduces inflammation, you can get pain relief and faster arthritis pain relief.

  • 2) MEDICAL SCIENCE CONFIRMS COMFREY as a powerful analgesic pain reliever which acts by reducing inflammation which is causing your pain. Plus we added (6) additional POTENT ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES famous for their pain relief.

  • 3) GET DEEP HEALING RELIEF. Our Joint Arthritis Relief moves deep into areas of pain because we included eucalyptus, camphor, jojoba and other essential oil that moves through the dermal barrier. Use with or without other arthritis gloves, wrist brace or other remedies or aids.

  • 4) 100% NATURAL AND CRAFTED FROM PREMIUM INGREDIENTS sourced with organics with fair trade origins, and specially crafted in here in the USA. You will find it soothes your skin with a non-greasy cream ointment, that leaves your skin soft.

  • 5) BUY CONFIDENTLY WITH OUR NO WORRY GUARANTEE. Your satisfaction is priority 1. You can expect fast friendly service with no hassle from us.




  • This cream is made with many oils and shea butter to make sure that your pain is dealt with. It comes packaged in a tin can, kind of like the chest rubs grandma used to have, wrapped in brown "vintage" looking paper. It makes you feel like a lot of care went into making this product. I could smell the cream before I even opened the can. It is very powerful! I have been using it often and it really does help. You do have to play with the cream a little bit before applying it because of how thick it is, but iIprefer it being thick than it being greasy.  Over all I am very pleased with this cream. I highly recommend it if you have joint pain or inflammation.

    I received this product in return for an honest review. All opinions stated are my own and cannot be bought. Pries stated are correct as of posted date and time.

    1 comment:

    1. Alchemy Science’s Joint and Muscle Cream provides deep, penetrating relief for hours. Our cream has the highest concentration of CBD available.We use full-spectrum hemp distillate in all our American products.best cream for pulled back muscle

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...