Saturday, December 27, 2014

Jump Roping Tips

Did you know that Jump Rope is a low impact exercise that burns a lot of calories? Jumping rope burns more calories than running! Even though you are mostly working your calves, you will be burning calories for hours after. 


If you haven't jumped rope in years, I have a few tips for you
  • Use a good pair of sneakers. This will soften the impact.
  • Use your wrist to turn the rope, not your shoulders.
  • Have a a large empty space. You don't want the jump rope to hit anything.
  • Only jump 1-2 inches off the ground.  Jumping higher will have more impact on your ankles than needed.
  • Buy a good quality Jump Rope.



I am using a Boson Sport Jump Rope in my workouts lately. I must say I love it. My favorite aspect about it is that it does not tangle! It also has foam cushioned handles perfect for gripping. This jump rope is also adjustable to compliment various heights, up to 6' 10".


The Boson Jump Rope comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, and with a 5 year warranty. If you are not happy with it, you can return it!

You can find this jump rope on Amazon. Click here.


I received this jump rope in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...