Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Must Have iPhone 6 Plus Accessories



Since hubby has an iPhone, I'm always looking for ways to protect his phone. I have found a few items that have improved his iPhone experience. His favorites have been the iProtector PRO tempered glass, AYL Lightning Cable, and his Defender Otterbox Case.

AYL Lightning Cable : My hubby loves his new charger. It's 3 feet long, and is thicker than the regular iPhone cables. It charges his phone faster than the ones he used to have, and hasn't shown any sign of breakage. Hubby says it is a very durable charger. It is 8 pin and Apple certified, and comes with a 1 year warranty. Find it here on Amazon.


IPROTECTOR Pro : This tempered glass screen protector is thick and incredibly clear. A week after use, my hubby dropped his phone at work and he thought he broke his screen. Turns out the screen protector took all the hit and not one scratch appeared on the phone's screen. This protector is a must! Find it on amazon here.


Defender Series Case : I won this case from A Nation of Moms! I was so excited because hubby needed a case. This case is the ultimate cases of cases.  They are also customizable,  so if you want a little flair, you can still protect your phone. Find them on their website.


These items have great helped my clumsy hubby keep his iPhone productive and safe.  His phone also looks fantastic thanks to his new Defender case. Let's face it, if you aren't charging your iPhone, what's the point?

What is your favorite iPhone accessory?


I received a product listed above in return for an honest review.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...