Thursday, December 11, 2014

How I Significantly Reduced My Frizz


I've always had long frizzy hair. Haircuts, weather, and just brushing it will cause more frizzyness. There are pictures of me where my hair makes me look like a lion!

I finally have found a formula to help manage the crazy hair syndrome without having my hair smell like a dead cat.
The best part is that this mix of products doesn't take an hour of my day. I have added two products to my everyday care that are simple to use. The first one, I was lucky enough to discover in my Moda voxbox last month, and the second one I have been using for a few weeks.


First thing I do is I massage my hair with Total Hair Repair oil. This organic and natural oil has Organic Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, and Sunflower Oil. If my frizz is really bad, I leave it in my hair over night, but normally, I leave it in for 20 minutes before washing my hair. It does not have any nasty smell, but it will leave your hands oily, but dry at the same time until you wash them. You can find Hair Repair oil on Amazon, here.


After leaving the Hair Repair oil on my hair for at least 20 minutes, I wash my hair as I usual do. Afterwards, I brush my hair. Did you know that brushing your hair when it is dry will make your hair stretch and break? This is specially true for people with frizzy hair, so always brush you wet hair. I also find that it is much easier brushing my hair when it is wet.

After brushing my wet hair I moisturize with Hair Food. Hair Food smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and smooth. The best part is that you can style your hair immediately after using it. You can find Hair Food at Target.


Tips to reduce frizz
  • Don't wash your hair everyday. Your hair needs the natural oils it produces.
  • Do not towel dry your hair, it will roughen up your cuticles.
  • Do not brush your hair once it dries. Always brush it fresh out of the shower or with wet fingers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in return for this review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...