Friday, December 26, 2014

Element Bars! Make Your Own Bars!


Wouldn't you love an energy bar made with all organic ingredients? Well, Element Bars does just that and more! You can go on their website and make your own bar without ever stepping in the kitchen! When you go to ElementBars.com, you can customize your own bar and even name it!



These bars are perfect for fueling up for an afternoon at the gym, a hike, or a bike ride. They are filling, delicious, and did I mention organic? Bars made with real ingredients are always loved in my book.


Element Bars sent me a variety box of their bars to review. My favorite hands down was the Datey Divine! They mix of dates, cherries, and almonds give this bar a perfect chewy texture. Another favorite was the Cherry Power.

My son loved the PB Power bars, while my hubby loved the Autumn Blueberry bars. There are bars for all taste buds, and now they have Paleo Bars!




I received these bars in return for this review.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...